This Personal Trainer Transformed Aches & Pains into Flexibility & Movement Ease
Feb 20, 2020
Meet Markus - he used to feel his physical performance being held back by stress, low energy, and nagging injuries.
For Markus, training was all about intensity, getting strong and working up a sweat; until stress, low energy, and nagging injuries kept holding back his performance.
Markus knew in his heart, his approach to fitness needed to change.
He knew he wanted to train and be active as he grew old and grey, and he started considering preparing his body for the long-term.
His intention was to be able to:
Free my body and have a balance of stability, mobility and fluidity as I move during daily life.
Markus's Physical Freedom transformation
- Markus was training his body with too much intensity.
- He became overloaded with stress, low energy, nagging injuries, aches and pains.
- He felt lost and confused as to how to bring his body back into balance and grow his physical freedom.
Markus started his journey to flexibility & ease by joining the Physical Freedom Challenge (my 14-day mind-body connection program that shows you how to get to know your body better, so you can grow your physical freedom — not your restrictions).
Did it work?
- Through his physical freedom journey Markus’s mindset shifted away from always pushing himself as intensely as possible — to slowing down and focusing on exploring his movement more mindfully (Meditative Movement).
- This allowed him to improve his body awareness and get his mind and body working together, so he could achieve his long-term training goals of ageing more gracefully.
- He then gained the power to feel if stress is building up in his body & mind, and make adjustments to his exercise and lifestyle.
- He can now hear the whispers of his body, so it doesn't have to scream to get him to make a change.
- Through this process he healed his nagging injuries, aches & pains, and now has the freedom to move how he chooses — and keep growing.
Here's a video of Markus talking about his transformation.
Would you like results like these for yourself?
If you do, I have good news! We can get you results like this. It won't be easy, nor will it happen overnight, but I've seen it happen so many times that I can tell you it's possible.
The first step we'd recommend is to assess where your body's at, the strength of your mind-body connection, and to identify your highest areas of need to focus on.
You can do this with our Physical Freedom Challenge - Click here to learn more.